Pk Your Pure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pk Your Pure

Pk Your Pure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whipp3d2lumb
whipp3d2lumb

When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide ) Empty
PostSubject: When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide )   When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide ) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:05 am

First of all... Be patient... You never want to to be a busy body. THIS WILL TAKE A LOT OF TIME!!! You will need cash, 10 mill should be good all the way to 99 strength.

TO CUT SOME TIME DOWN: BUY 3K DRAGON BONES AND BURN THEM AT A GILDED ALTAR!!! This will give you a very nice prayer level. Also have 60 attack minimum. Defence is not needed at all!

Firstly go and buy scimis, from bronze to rune.

From 1-25 Go and kill cows and don't pick up hide, bury the bones tho.

From 25-40 I would suggest doing barbarians.

From 40-60 Attack rock crabs - very easy to kill and fast.

From 60-70 kill experiments and bury the bones.

Now that you have 70 str I would suggest doing monkey madness.

OPTIONAL ROUTE THAT WILL SPEED TRAINING UP LATER
From 70-75 take a d scimi and anti fire sheild to dragons (preferrably green) of your choice. Attack them and collect their bones. BANK THE BONES! Later go to a freinds house or a house party and use the bones with a gilded alter with incents lit and get high prayer.

from 70 or 75-99

OPTION A expensive: Bandits
Take a full inventory of prayer potions to the bandit camp and go inside of the pub. Turn protect from melee on and equip a god cape. Let them do the work but when you get low on prayer drink some prayer pots.

OPTION B: Monkey Guards <--- I recomend this one
Take a salves ammy, prayer boosting armour, and d scimi. Go to the altar on Ape atoll. Turn protect from melee on and attack the Monkey guards upstairs or down (down for better xp). When you get low prayer go upstairs and recharge it. Just don't forget to recharge it or you will pay dearly.

OPTION C money making and prayer: Dragons
Take d scimi and some anti fire pots, and anti d sheild to dragons and kill and bank all their stuff... Extremely slow method but in the end you can make a crap load of cash and if you burn the bones on an altar you can get yourself very nice prayer.

OPTION D: Just continue with experiments <-- gets very boring and sometimes makes you want to just stop. Not much action here but moderatly good xp.

This is my guide to 99 strength. Rate it =) Also if you look at my sig you can tell me my stats and rate me if you'de like!!
Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
P I T H Y
Administrator
P I T H Y

When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide )   When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide ) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 pm

copy and paste it into "RuneScape Guides" and delete it please. it'sin the wrong forum. L
Back to top Go down
https://pyp-rs.forumotion.com

When and where to train for anyone ( Strength guide )
Page 1 of 1